Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Sequences

I'm not sure how she pulls this off even though I have evidence of it. The camera shoots 3 frames per second and Kate is making the most of it.

Got it in the cross hairs
Got it on the lipsMiss altogether (this is Kate, right?) while twisting one wayLand in the opposite direction. Me no get.
How Bella loses a ball
I see you

Still see you

Umm, wait a secDang
How to ruin a shot by Kate

Step 1: Way over-run the ball giving mom a clear shot of BellaStep 2: Make sure to haul butt back to the action just in time to be intheway


Flappy Lips
I hope to hell I don't look like this when I run. :-)

5 comments:

  1. Hey Nice to meet you!

    I absolutley love the action by action shots!!

    Stop by my blog sometime i would Love to hear from ya!

    powder-puff

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! Great shots...

    Glad we found you on DWB...stop by our blog sometime and say hello :)

    The Zoo Crew
    www.zoocrew5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think I've laughed that hard in a long time. I have tears in my eyes!

    ReplyDelete