Sunday, June 15, 2008

Cameras Have Settings

I know, cool, right? I decided to try some today. I generally only shoot in manual mode because I'm controlling like that. I decided to turn a few dials today to see what happened. First, I must say, Sports mode sucks! OMG, awful stuff. I don't know what the camera is doing or what I'm doing wrong, but not a single decent shot. Blech.



There is this thing call Auto where you don't have to think at all. You can even shoot dogs under trees!

The little portrait thingy lets you take meh pictures in meh lighting.Next week I'll try to figure out what the little mountain is for!

Back to manual for some jumping! Not exactly flattering, Bell. That's a little better.And then there is poor Kate. I generally run with her. Even when I lead out I am not usually ducked behind a camera. She was a bit confused by the whole ordeal.

"Oh, not sure what to do."

"OK, if you say so. I'll give it a shot. Still not sure, though."

"I think I've done it..?"

"Weeeeeeee.....I'm still alive!"

She did get some unencumbered me-time, which she took full advantage of.

And I do mean full advantage

2 comments:

  1. You take fantastic pictures! We've been really enjoying your blog! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love-love-love the "leaping" pictures! Keep 'em coming!

    ReplyDelete