Monday, June 16, 2008

Just A Little Memory Lane

I was browsing photos tonight, as I am prone to doing, and came across this gem. This is Kate on her second day here. Well, hello Miss Fatty Fat Fat. Look at that no-waist-havin' dog!

And her big old thick neck. Haha. This dog is so hard to keep weight on, it's weird to look at her so out of shape.And as messed up emotionally as she was, she sure loved her Bella from mo one.

And Mom, I'm sorry about the socks in the background. I picked them up right after this shot. Swear!

These are just two of my early-days favs. Look her neck is disappearing!

I love this one. It reminds me of the shots from like, what, the fourties? You know the old B&W random shots of humanity. People getting mad in bars and while standing in line for food and shit.

1 comment:

  1. AWWW. Even your old photos are awesome! lol

    ReplyDelete