Tuesday, December 23, 2008

The 6th Picture Thingy

We have been tagged by Rockstar and Kipp and the gang at BCxFour.

Sorry, I'm not ignoring. Swear! OK, maybe ignoring a little. But, it's just that all my damn pictures are of dogs and don't really have any stories.

The deal is you go to your photo archives on your computer and go into the 6th folder and count up to the 6th picture and post it on your blog, along with the story that goes with it.

Can you guess what mine is? Go ahead....I'll give a minute...
...

...

...

OMG!! BC's!! Who would have guessed?

That's Bella and her former AZ dog park pal, Champ, hiding behind a jump.
Exciting, right?

Well, I checked my 6th on my cell phone, too, just to see if my life was any more exciting over there...little bit...

Mr. Joe Thornton after getting the boot from the face-off circle

GO SHARKS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment