Thursday, August 20, 2009

Trial this weekend!

Three days : August : Nevada

What the hell was I thinking?! 20 bucks says we’ll be home Saturday night! Haha!

Wish the brown one luck! She’s got her game face on.

DSC_3245

We have been weaving under pressure as instructed. Weaving to no where. Weaving into corners. Weaving into fences. Practicing entries we would likely never see at a trial. It has been making Bella look at me like I’m an asshole. Sorta like this…

DSC_3219

She has however, been doing well. Since our problem is generally doing well everwhere but trials, we’ll see how it goes. If her weaves suck I can always blame The Food Lady. Bella is practicing that too.

DSC_3233
She is not looking up at a ball. She is looking up because that’s where Canada is. :-)

8 comments:

  1. I wish you all the best. Make sure you enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck on the trail. When I get my dog out there his senses are overwhelmed and he has the time of his life!

    Bill

    evolution dog shampoo

    shampoo for dogs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck.
    I just found your blog, it's pretty cool.
    I dogsit a dog named Bella. :)

    Your pups are beautiful.

    Sophia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Blame Canada. Always the best bet. Though you should leave the Food Lady out of it. She entertains me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wishing you the best of luck with both heat and weave poles.

    ReplyDelete