Sunday, November 6, 2011

Some Things Don't Change...Except The Clocks...You Did Change Your Clock, Yes?

I like routines. Totally dig sameness. It’s nice that even though we are all getting older and lumpier, some things just keep on rolling.

Like…

Kate’s crappy timing
DSC_0231

DSC_0232

My crappy timing
DSC_0223

Bella’s lack of crappy anything (with the obvious exception of the weaving of the poles)
DSC_0224

Except, perhaps, her attitude
DSC_0050

Kate’s inability to stand still for more than 1.5 seconds
DSC_0204

Bella’s inability to move
DSC_0077

The Kateness, it is alive and well!
DSC_0243

In all its ball missing glory
DSC_0082

And why is it when I order new cam equip it is nice and warm and sunny but when it actually arrives it’s crappy and rainy and cold…? No fair!

We do have a teeny bit of sun this morning. Guess I should get my daylight change loving lazy heiny out before the clouds come back.

Maybe I can get some of these today that are actually in focus!
DSC_0093

Happy Sleeping In Day, Y’all!

4 comments:

  1. I love that face shot of Bella. You can just see the soul in her eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute blog title! Love dogs- so I'm glad to have popped in on your blog!

    ReplyDelete